One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I qualified for blacklisting by Methodistic Wesleyans,’
- ‘The Methodistic principles, with which he was slightly tinctured, instead of impelling him to extravagance, assimilated themselves to his orderly habits of thought and action.’
- ‘Prior was brought up as a Methodist, but while he was a student he came to consider Methodistic theology too unsystematic, and he became a Presbyterian.’
- ‘Interpreters within the Methodistic holiness movement have tended to emphasize the distinctions between the Wesleyan and Oberlin doctrines of Christian perfection.’
- ‘There were three or four others, Methodistic in doctrine and discipline, who were recognized as eligible for the Ecumenical Methodist Conference.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.