One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What's rather unique about this album is their dedication to structure, their deliberate attentiveness to carving the outlines of each song with methodic gusto.’
- ‘With this owner, time mattered, but the regular checks were methodic and orderly.’
- ‘The overall effect is one of methodic restraint in the presentation of ideas, and the importance of each underlying sound.’
- ‘That's the careful, methodic, very adult mind of someone planning to hurt another person.’
- ‘The drill team clicked and clapped and stomped, their feet and guns a methodic waltz between human and machine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.