One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The drill team clicked and clapped and stomped, their feet and guns a methodic waltz between human and machine.’
- ‘With this owner, time mattered, but the regular checks were methodic and orderly.’
- ‘That's the careful, methodic, very adult mind of someone planning to hurt another person.’
- ‘The overall effect is one of methodic restraint in the presentation of ideas, and the importance of each underlying sound.’
- ‘What's rather unique about this album is their dedication to structure, their deliberate attentiveness to carving the outlines of each song with methodic gusto.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.