One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In November 2004 the lunar phase was adequate to observe lunar impact flashes at the time of the Leonid meteor shower, as it was the case in 1999 and 2001, because a large number of meteoroidal impacts were expected to hit the night part of the Moon visible from Earth.’
- ‘Among the different forms of meteoroidal disintegration in the atmosphere described above, the quasi-continuous fragmentation is of greatest interest.’
- ‘If you have a small telescope, within your grasp are many thousands of craters, ranging from the grand walled plains to meteoroidal and asteroidal impact craters with their bright ray systems.’
- ‘It was interpreted as a meteoroidal bolide followed by probable meteorite fall.’
- ‘The moon, after all, had acted as a gravitational trap for meteoroidal material accumulated from space over many eons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.