One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In November 2004 the lunar phase was adequate to observe lunar impact flashes at the time of the Leonid meteor shower, as it was the case in 1999 and 2001, because a large number of meteoroidal impacts were expected to hit the night part of the Moon visible from Earth.’
- ‘It was interpreted as a meteoroidal bolide followed by probable meteorite fall.’
- ‘The moon, after all, had acted as a gravitational trap for meteoroidal material accumulated from space over many eons.’
- ‘Among the different forms of meteoroidal disintegration in the atmosphere described above, the quasi-continuous fragmentation is of greatest interest.’
- ‘If you have a small telescope, within your grasp are many thousands of craters, ranging from the grand walled plains to meteoroidal and asteroidal impact craters with their bright ray systems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.