One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We suspect that this variety of measured values comes either from metastability effects or from differences in experimental conditions.’
- ‘A useful term to describe this is metastability: immune networks provide evidence for an ongoing process of individuation, itself a more or less chaotic process.’
- ‘Indeed, the best calculations today confirm the metastability of this ring.’
- ‘The metastability is with respect to solid-liquid coexistence, that is, the solutions are supersaturated.’
- ‘To our knowledge, this is the first theoretical prediction of the metastability of the stalk itself.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.