One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This distinctions are more meaningful to me psychologically and linguistically than they are metaphysically.’
- ‘It is the metaphysically given that must be accepted: it cannot be changed.’
- ‘I can't say I think one way is metaphysically better than the other.’
- ‘It would seem that these contemporaries of the fun society paint its dark side and all its ruptures so appealingly that they talk to the metaphysically homeless from the soul.’
- ‘Fog came to mean something in London, and as such is made available aesthetically rather than metaphysically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.