One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is the metaphysically given that must be accepted: it cannot be changed.’
- ‘This distinctions are more meaningful to me psychologically and linguistically than they are metaphysically.’
- ‘It would seem that these contemporaries of the fun society paint its dark side and all its ruptures so appealingly that they talk to the metaphysically homeless from the soul.’
- ‘Fog came to mean something in London, and as such is made available aesthetically rather than metaphysically.’
- ‘I can't say I think one way is metaphysically better than the other.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.