One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If my metallurgists could make me a decent spring it would work perfectly.’
- ‘The broken rail has been shipped to Washington, DC to be examined by scientists and metallurgists from the National Transportation Safety Board, he said.’
- ‘It was a process chased by metallurgists and steel makers throughout the better part of the 20th century.’
- ‘But those primal steel pan metallurgists might never have lifted the first tuning hammers if not for the rich cultural heritage that flowed through the streets of their community.’
- ‘Another good example of an alloy happens when metallurgists add carbon to steel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.