One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another good example of an alloy happens when metallurgists add carbon to steel.’
- ‘But those primal steel pan metallurgists might never have lifted the first tuning hammers if not for the rich cultural heritage that flowed through the streets of their community.’
- ‘The broken rail has been shipped to Washington, DC to be examined by scientists and metallurgists from the National Transportation Safety Board, he said.’
- ‘If my metallurgists could make me a decent spring it would work perfectly.’
- ‘It was a process chased by metallurgists and steel makers throughout the better part of the 20th century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.