One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Using metallographically finished plate samples carbide phases were detected and identified.’
- ‘These were mounted parallel to the plane of the sheet and metallographically prepared in the conventional way.’
- ‘Additionally, another airfoil was sectioned and examined metallographically to verify the completeness of coating removal and the absence of base metal attack.’
- ‘Low magnification view of the particle array in cross-section after being metallographically polished.’
- ‘We then metallographically examine and characterize the test bars.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.