One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A prominent merchant from Kent, Caxton established the first successful press in an England slow to adopt metallographic printing with movable type.’
- ‘The structural or metallographic condition having the maximum resistance to creep at elevated temperatures is produced by means of suitable heat treatment.’
- ‘The products of the transformation, whether ferrite, pearlite or bainite, are partly determined from isothermal diagrams, and can be confirmed by metallographic examination.’
- ‘A high standard of metallographic preparation is required; examination under oblique light at low magnifications is usually most informative.’
- ‘In addition, through systematic studies of metallographic structure, the researcher can determine general manufacturing techniques to establish a baseline and thus identify variations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.