One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A prominent merchant from Kent, Caxton established the first successful press in an England slow to adopt metallographic printing with movable type.’
- ‘A high standard of metallographic preparation is required; examination under oblique light at low magnifications is usually most informative.’
- ‘The products of the transformation, whether ferrite, pearlite or bainite, are partly determined from isothermal diagrams, and can be confirmed by metallographic examination.’
- ‘In addition, through systematic studies of metallographic structure, the researcher can determine general manufacturing techniques to establish a baseline and thus identify variations.’
- ‘The structural or metallographic condition having the maximum resistance to creep at elevated temperatures is produced by means of suitable heat treatment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.