One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, if innate ability were not only sufficient but necessary, it is obvious from a metagenetic analysis of human history that we would have died out long ago.’
- ‘The embryo produced directly from the egg in a metagenetic series, especially the larva of a tapeworm or other parasitic worm.’
- ‘The life cycle of Chrysaora lactea is metagenetic and was completed with laboratory rearing observations.’
- ‘Abstract Experimental data reveal that most, if not all, major events in the metagenetic life-cycle of Cassiopea spp. at these checkpoints depend on the interaction with specific biotic and physical cues.’
- ‘It is, at least, geared towards an understanding of mutual metagenetic affectations in an experiment of non-exclusion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.