One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From clinical experience we observed that in cognitive therapy there is a process of metacognitive awareness, or decentering, that takes place.’
- ‘For instance, students need to be provided wit opportunities and support to develop metacognitive and critical-thinking skills.’
- ‘The cognitive intervention story was based on standard metacognitive procedures, modelling a verbal strategy for overcoming reward dominance.’
- ‘A second purpose of Experiment 3 was to determine whether the interaction between covariation and beliefs extends to participants' metacognitive judgments of the usefulness of covariation information.’
- ‘The study examined self-regulated learning strategies used to enhance metacognitive critical thinking abilities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.