One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fragments of metachromatic chondromyxoid extracellular material contained cells that were reminiscent of chondrocytes.’
- ‘Case 2 involved a 3-year-old boy who received a mismatched unrelated bone marrow transplant for metachromatic leukodystrophy.’
- ‘Chordoma also presents with intensely metachromatic myxoid stroma, and the tumor cells may be single or arranged in cords.’
- ‘The classic leukodystrophies include adrenoleukodystrophy, Krabbe's globoid cell, and metachromatic leukodystrophy, and a few other less well known entities.’
- ‘These include the metachromatic stains or enzymatic stains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.