One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These include the metachromatic stains or enzymatic stains.’
- ‘Case 2 involved a 3-year-old boy who received a mismatched unrelated bone marrow transplant for metachromatic leukodystrophy.’
- ‘The classic leukodystrophies include adrenoleukodystrophy, Krabbe's globoid cell, and metachromatic leukodystrophy, and a few other less well known entities.’
- ‘Fragments of metachromatic chondromyxoid extracellular material contained cells that were reminiscent of chondrocytes.’
- ‘Chordoma also presents with intensely metachromatic myxoid stroma, and the tumor cells may be single or arranged in cords.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.