One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Net conversion efficiency may be estimated as the exponent for the relation between growth and the absorbed ration, or metabolisable energy intake.’
- ‘Total metabolizable energy intake per chick over the nesting phase of 1 to 14 days was 759.4 kj.’
- ‘The energy content of feedstuffs is normally expressed as either digestible or metabolizable energy.’
- ‘The supplement was fed at a rate to supply similar energy as the combination of hay and supplement in the control group, while supplying adequate metabolizable protein.’
- ‘Conversion efficiency of ethanol to metabolizable energy is the same as that for carbohydrates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.