One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I removed both of the mesothoracic wings from the bodies of the females that had given or received significantly high rates of biting.’
- ‘Females then actively collect pollen from the newly mature anthers and pack it into special structures on their mesothoracic sternites, while the wingless males tunnel back through the fig wall.’
- ‘Alternatively, the isoform might be required in dorsal mesothoracic cells.’
- ‘The bithorax phenocopies show a transformation of metathoracic to mesothoracic segments, imitating the Ultrabithorax mutant phenotype.’
- ‘The postmating harm treatments used were ablation of a mesothoracic leg, ablation of an antenna, ablation of a wing, puncture of the abdomen, and puncture of the thorax.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.