One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In more humid areas, an exuberant mesophyllous mountain forest with several strata and abundant climbers and epiphytes.’
- ‘Leaves are mesophyllous and often covered with epiphytic growth.’
- ‘The result showed that mesophyllous cell in cotton was sensitive to plant diseases, insect pests and higher level dose.’
- ‘Proper management of the mesophyllous montane forests is essential to maintain their catchment of rainfall.’
- ‘In the south-eastern part of the region the mesophyllous belt is represented by ash and hornbeam.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.