One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It involves some social role-playing with the mesmerizer making suggestions and his clients becoming absolutely mesmerized by him.’
- ‘And he was not alone in his skepticism - at least during the early stages of his career as the mesmerizer's puppet: ‘Up to that time a dozen wise old heads, the intellectual aristocracy of the town, had held out as implacable unbelievers…’
- ‘Not all of the mesmerizers act was without some peril for the subject.’
- ‘His image will always be that of leader to United's brilliant new generation, idol of the fans and mesmeriser of defences up and down the country.’
- ‘Joe isn't so much a dancer as he is a mesmerizer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.