One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It involves some social role-playing with the mesmerizer making suggestions and his clients becoming absolutely mesmerized by him.’
- ‘Not all of the mesmerizers act was without some peril for the subject.’
- ‘And he was not alone in his skepticism - at least during the early stages of his career as the mesmerizer's puppet: ‘Up to that time a dozen wise old heads, the intellectual aristocracy of the town, had held out as implacable unbelievers…’
- ‘Joe isn't so much a dancer as he is a mesmerizer.’
- ‘His image will always be that of leader to United's brilliant new generation, idol of the fans and mesmeriser of defences up and down the country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.