One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is a meshy garment designed to warm desired portions above the waist of the body of the user.’
- ‘It's white, it's meshy, it's gonna be ultra cute and rather revealing.’
- ‘This is product information for plastic meshy bag for vegetable and fruit from Golden Sunbird Panel Co., Ltd.’
- ‘Take squares of any meshy fabric (you want it to be porous), and spoon scoops of oatmeal or dried lavender onto the centers.’
- ‘I was using 20 mm needles to get a meshy hammocky look and the thought of trying to get my gauge with needles that large gives me the willies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.