One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The principal mesencephalic projection to the striatum originates from the substantia nigra pars compacta.’
- ‘Two non-sensory control regions were examined, the optic tectum and the mesencephalic tegmentum.’
- ‘By contrast, reduced activation in the mesencephalic brainstem and the thalamus was noted to be exclusively associated with mental relaxation.’
- ‘The red nucleus has been cleaned so that its larger, spherical mesencephalic part can be distinguished from the more rostral, ovoid diencephalic part.’
- ‘The root fibers arising from the trochlear nuclei form a decussation dorsal to the mesencephalic aqueduct, and they are the only cranial nerves that cross completely and that leave the dorsal aspect of the brain stem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.