One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The choice is yours: you can either continue to treat hyponymy and meronymy as being generally connected to synonymy, or follow the newer configuration in the third edition of the book.’
- ‘The table contains the attempt to classify the meronymy relation by using quantificational tags.’
- ‘Extraction of other relations, such as meronymy, has been less studied, and where it has been studied, several shortcomings are apparent.’
- ‘The only type of meronymy recognized in GermaNet is the ‘is a component of’ relation, which is also the default value of WordNet's meronymy relation.’
- ‘The paper does reveal a proper analysis of meronymy, once one penetrates the formalism and the notation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.