One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The paper does reveal a proper analysis of meronymy, once one penetrates the formalism and the notation.’
- ‘The only type of meronymy recognized in GermaNet is the ‘is a component of’ relation, which is also the default value of WordNet's meronymy relation.’
- ‘Extraction of other relations, such as meronymy, has been less studied, and where it has been studied, several shortcomings are apparent.’
- ‘The table contains the attempt to classify the meronymy relation by using quantificational tags.’
- ‘The choice is yours: you can either continue to treat hyponymy and meronymy as being generally connected to synonymy, or follow the newer configuration in the third edition of the book.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.