One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The result is a tastier product that commands a higher price on its merits, not just its meritoriousness.’
- ‘Even though he is born in such a state, the quality of his meritoriousness will not be affected.’
- ‘Consequently, the court cannot find that the balance of harm tips strongly enough in plaintiff's favor to overcome the lack of meritoriousness the court has found.’
- ‘On the other hand, the parents are believed to have a share in the meritoriousness of the child's act, if by virtue of the religious and moral education imparted to it, it does a righteous act.’
- ‘Good works in the sense of meritoriousness are naturally an abomination to God.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.