One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even though he is born in such a state, the quality of his meritoriousness will not be affected.’
- ‘The result is a tastier product that commands a higher price on its merits, not just its meritoriousness.’
- ‘Good works in the sense of meritoriousness are naturally an abomination to God.’
- ‘On the other hand, the parents are believed to have a share in the meritoriousness of the child's act, if by virtue of the religious and moral education imparted to it, it does a righteous act.’
- ‘Consequently, the court cannot find that the balance of harm tips strongly enough in plaintiff's favor to overcome the lack of meritoriousness the court has found.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.