One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A Samaritan is used as an example of the mercifulness that all disciples ought to demonstrate.’
- ‘Pilate is out of his league as he faces Jesus' strong resistance, mysterious mercifulness and unrelenting compassion.’
- ‘For we find the forgiveness of our trespasses in the forgiving of our brothers; and the mercy of God is hidden in mercifulness to our neighbor.’
- ‘His belief in God's abiding mercifulness leads him to conclude that the torment of hell cannot be eternal: ‘there was a time when sin did not exist, and there will be a time when it will not exist’.’
- ‘The sad irony of it all is that God's infinite mercifulness extends to the nether limits where our present breed of politicians abound.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.