One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We're all just cogs in the machine - - the shopper, the salesperson, the merchandiser, and even the stockholder depending on them.’
- ‘Dry goods dealers, general merchandisers, bankers, wholesalers, and hoteliers all make appearances in Wills' story, albeit briefly.’
- ‘It is a dream market for merchandisers - a global sport, with girls making up a third of the active participants.’
- ‘The findings prompted the expansion plans and the firm has spent six months putting together a team of buyers, visual merchandisers and operations managers.’
- ‘The company distributes its products worldwide through a network of specialty retailers, mass merchandisers and foreign distributors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.