One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a manner relating to the mind.‘soldiers become physically and mentally exhausted’
in one's mind, in the mind, in one's brain, in the brain, in one's head, in the head, inwardly, intellectually, cerebrally, cognitively, psychologically, psychicallyView synonyms
- ‘I have been driving the car quite a lot so I was physically prepared and mentally focused.’
- ‘He would watch the videos and try to mentally replay the action and line of the bowlers.’
- ‘She had suggested he find a psychoanalyst to help him fight the cancer mentally.’
- ‘They were then given two and a half hours to rest in their hotel rooms and prepare mentally for the match.’
- ‘They are still preparing for it mentally and physically tuning into the games.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.