One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the membranes of the brain and the adjoining cerebral tissue.
- ‘An infant with botulism is often diagnosed with sepsis or meningoencephalitis because of symptoms of lethargy and irritability on presentation.’
- ‘The signs of West Nile virus are similar to enteroviral meningoencephalitis.’
- ‘Disease also includes endocarditis, keratitis, osteomyelitis, peritonitis, and meningoencephalitis.’
- ‘Bacterial encephalitis is rare and usually occurs in the setting of meningoencephalitis.’
- ‘Burkett claims to have contracted meningoencephalitis while serving in Panama.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.