One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the membranes of the brain and the adjoining cerebral tissue.
- ‘Bacterial encephalitis is rare and usually occurs in the setting of meningoencephalitis.’
- ‘The signs of West Nile virus are similar to enteroviral meningoencephalitis.’
- ‘Burkett claims to have contracted meningoencephalitis while serving in Panama.’
- ‘Disease also includes endocarditis, keratitis, osteomyelitis, peritonitis, and meningoencephalitis.’
- ‘An infant with botulism is often diagnosed with sepsis or meningoencephalitis because of symptoms of lethargy and irritability on presentation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.