One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because statistics show that the menially impaired are the most likely to be abused, all doors have porthole windows.’
- ‘Upon arrival in the Grasse Mount building on Summit Street, I must enter a menially labeled door, the Phone-a-thon Entrance.’
- ‘As time marched on, Suzie sat at her desk and performed her menial task as menially as she could, and because of this, her writing changed.’
- ‘Her forced smile says that she's making the best of a very difficult life, having to work so menially just to survive.’
- ‘Until then, he labors menially and gardens in the backyard of his bungalow in an excessively downzoned neighborhood of Springfield, IL.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.