One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The obvious benefit is easily memorisable names for things like web pages and mailboxes, rather than long numbers or codes.’
- ‘So in my childhood there were so many splendid and memorisable moments that I can tell about them all the time.’
- ‘The main thrust of the diet can be summed up in a single, memorisable, and completely reasonable phrase: ‘Choose food that's nutrient rich, calorie poor, and delicious!’’
- ‘‘I don't think you can create a password that is easily memorisable that is 20 characters long,’ Kirovski said.’
- ‘The advantage here is that the access to often used functions is really quick and memorisable but still all functions are accessible easily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.