One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am recognising the joys she is experiencing as she discovers life in the city's streets, choice in the street markets, a mellowness in the people and their way of communicating.’
- ‘Uzès is a mass of winding cobbled streets, a beautiful twelfth century (I think) church, and a relaxed mellowness that I loved.’
- ‘The acoustic mellowness also meant no mosh pits or persistent fan screaming, an atmosphere that seemed to work out for both the audience and the performers.’
- ‘Time may have ground off the dazzling and harsh part of his wisdom, but it has also suffused it with mellowness and modesty.’
- ‘Old age is supposed to bring with it a certain mellowness of perspective.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.