One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Old age is supposed to bring with it a certain mellowness of perspective.’
- ‘I am recognising the joys she is experiencing as she discovers life in the city's streets, choice in the street markets, a mellowness in the people and their way of communicating.’
- ‘The acoustic mellowness also meant no mosh pits or persistent fan screaming, an atmosphere that seemed to work out for both the audience and the performers.’
- ‘Uzès is a mass of winding cobbled streets, a beautiful twelfth century (I think) church, and a relaxed mellowness that I loved.’
- ‘Time may have ground off the dazzling and harsh part of his wisdom, but it has also suffused it with mellowness and modesty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.