One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sweet sauce made from pureed raspberries thickened with icing sugar.‘the raspberry sorbet was served with a Melba sauce’
- ‘Spoon on a large spoon of the Melba sauce - allowing it to run down over the ice cream and peaches.’
- ‘Add raspberry vinegar, Melba sauce, and demiglace to shallots, bring to boil.’
- ‘Garnish with fresh whipped cream, and drizzle with Raspberry Melba sauce on top of the pancake sundae.’
- ‘Coat with a tablespoon of Melba sauce and decorate with a rosette of cream and almonds.’
- ‘Add a scoop of ice cream, pour Melba sauce over it and top it with whipped cream.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.