One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He melancholically contemplates whether he's man or monster.’
- ‘He sighed melancholically, looking thoroughly defeated.’
- ‘"Time is plentiful here," he writes melancholically in his diary.’
- ‘Their vocals murmur melancholically, and every listen reveals something else in the depths of sound that you hadn't noticed before.’
- ‘These are the songs that'll make people tap their feet and drink melancholically but not realize the twisting genius lurking within until generations later.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.