One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rare shark with a very large wide mouth and tiny teeth, found in the Pacific Ocean.
- ‘The megamouth shark is characterized by a distinctive white band on the anterior surface of the snout.’
- ‘To date, comparatively few megamouth sharks have been caught, but we know that this species grows to at least a length of 15 feet [4.5 m].’
- ‘The outermost surface of the megamouth's body is blackish brown, while its belly is noticeably white.’
- ‘As their name suggests, the ‘megamouth shark’ has a huge mouth that extends behind the eyes.’
- ‘The megamouth shark is one of the most mysterious and least understood of all the sharks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.