One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She had megaloblastic changes in the bone marrow and chronic severe liver disease.’
- ‘Iron-deficiency anaemia and megaloblastic anaemia can occur during pregnancy.’
- ‘Three of these children revealed megaloblastic changes in bone marrow aspiration though their serum vitamin B12 and folate levels were normal.’
- ‘Folate and vitamin D deficiency may necessitate vitamin supplementations and, if uncorrected, leads to megaloblastic anemia.’
- ‘The classic affected patient who presents with neuropathy and megaloblastic anemia likely represents the minority of subjects with cobalamin deficiency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.