One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘big stories of the year that the meeja missed’non-standard spelling of media, used humorously in imitation of informal speechas modifier ‘the London meeja circuit’
- ‘The things we meeja types have to do for a living.’
- ‘There was much tut-tutting among the better elements of the US meeja.’
- ‘The meeja ignore them until one of their own puts it in the headlines.’
- ‘But the politicians are not innocent victims of a ‘meejah conspiracy’.’
- ‘There must be an explanation for this total divide between real people and the meeja.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.