One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘big stories of the year that the meeja missed’non-standard spelling of media, used humorously in imitation of speechas modifier ‘the London meeja circuit’
- ‘There was much tut-tutting among the better elements of the US meeja.’
- ‘There must be an explanation for this total divide between real people and the meeja.’
- ‘The meeja ignore them until one of their own puts it in the headlines.’
- ‘But the politicians are not innocent victims of a ‘meejah conspiracy’.’
- ‘The things we meeja types have to do for a living.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.