One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What could be more appropriate for a fairy tale wedding hotel than the Chateau with its old-style architecture and echoes of mediaevalism.’
- ‘It's not a ‘media revolution’, it's a reversion to feudal medievalism.’
- ‘The inspiration for his clothes was rooted in medievalism, Celtic romance and Renaissance court dress, mated with a theatrical love of layers of contrasting textures and patterns.’
- ‘There are three dimensions of ecclesiastical medievalism that are still part and parcel of the church today.’
- ‘Yet present-day courts cling to this vestige of medievalism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.