One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A stone circle built by North American Indians, believed to have religious, astronomical, territorial, or calendrical significance.
- ‘The holistic healing system of the Native American Indians was represented by the medicine wheel and various animal totems, which described subtle variations of energy and personality types.’
- ‘Located on the entrance of the Grassland National Park near the U.S. border, the place is famous for having the world's largest medicine wheel.’
- ‘The medicine wheel is a Native American tool for storytelling and spiritual practice.’
- ‘Like many Native American peoples, the Quero use a medicine wheel to represent and harness spiritual and healing energies.’
- ‘Also, when looking at the Lakota medicine wheel, the color white is north, symbolized by the white buffalo.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.