One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A faculty of a university in which medicine is studied.‘physicians receive very little training in medical school about sleep’
- ‘A new medical school curriculum, the first of its kind, will prepare physicians to take advantage of advances in the behavioral sciences.’
- ‘The establishment of the Johns Hopkins Medical School in Baltimore in 1893 provided a new model.’
- ‘Eric is attending medical school at Howard University.’
- ‘In 1864 he enrolled at Harvard's Medical School.’
- ‘Now 27, he is entering medical school in the fall.’
- ‘She attended the University of Iowa, where she completed medical school in 1994.’
- ‘In the late 1800s a modern hospital and medical school were established in Shanghai.’
- ‘John is now retired from the Temple University medical school faculty.’
- ‘After finishing medical school he worked as a locum in Greymouth.’
- ‘Today, almost half of medical school admissions are women.’
- ‘Medical school graduates are struggling to find jobs in hospitals.’
- ‘Recently, a medical school was opened in Blantyre.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.