One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Marijuana as recommended by a doctor in the treatment of a medical condition.‘the state law passed by voters in 1996 allows the use of medical marijuana with a doctor's recommendation’as modifier ‘a medical marijuana clinic’
- ‘California would take steps to regulate the sale of medical marijuana under a bill approved Monday by the state Senate.’
- ‘He uses medical marijuana as a sleep aid.’
- ‘He has had a medical marijuana prescription for more than a decade.’
- ‘Voters decided to limit the number of medical marijuana dispensaries in the city.’
- ‘Massachusetts voters approved a ballot measure allowing for medical marijuana.’
- ‘Georgia might be the next state to legalize medical marijuana.’
- ‘For years, medical marijuana was solely purchased at specific dispensaries.’
- ‘Many cities have struggled with medical marijuana ordinances, but none has had a bigger problem than Los Angeles.’
- ‘Colorado did have a licensed system for growing medical marijuana.’
- ‘Research showed that laxer restrictions on medical marijuana in Colorado led to increased rates of accidental ingestions among children visiting a Denver emergency room.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.