One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The anterior nuclear group is situated more medially.’
- ‘It passes anteriorly and medially through the upper part of the extensor digitorum longus muscle to the interval between that muscle and the tibialis anterior.’
- ‘On physical examination, a prominence may be appreciated medially and laterally to the Achilles tendon insertion.’
- ‘The humeral head is positioned medially relative to the shaft, and does not expand markedly onto the posterior surface.’
- ‘Tooth resorption pits are located medially on the tooth bases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.