One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The anterior nuclear group is situated more medially.’
- ‘It passes anteriorly and medially through the upper part of the extensor digitorum longus muscle to the interval between that muscle and the tibialis anterior.’
- ‘On physical examination, a prominence may be appreciated medially and laterally to the Achilles tendon insertion.’
- ‘Tooth resorption pits are located medially on the tooth bases.’
- ‘The humeral head is positioned medially relative to the shaft, and does not expand markedly onto the posterior surface.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.