One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The mechanisers won the argument, but it was recognised that old Bert had a point!’
- ‘The Stations also trained farm workers and mechanizers and taught them how to use the machines properly: this is another area of experience that may be useful to the developing countries.’
- ‘‘Woman is the creator and fosterer of life; man has been the mechanizer and destroyer of life,’ anthropologist Ashley Montagu once said.’
- ‘A hundred thousand young mechanizers, tractor operators, agritechnicians and party functionaries moved to Kazakhstan.’
- ‘This is the kind of thing I've been waiting to see to start luring me back from the clutches of the overseas mechanizers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.