One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But there is also a meatiness, a tenacity of grip, and, finally, a grandeur, which this production captures.’
- ‘The bits of green chili add just enough heat to tie the meatiness of the fish to the tart fruit.’
- ‘His timing is perfect - there's enough policy meatiness to save the speech from vacuousness, but it's folksy, funny.’
- ‘It's being played in the right spirit too - there's been little or no diving despite the meatiness of some of the tackles.’
- ‘Yet despite the meatiness of this main character, the pristine production and more than a smattering of smut, the show failed to engage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.