One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See measurableas submodifier ‘the company's performance was measurably better’
- ‘The scene in the basement had deteriorated measurably.’
- ‘After placing a gauze compress over it, the pain subsided measurably.’
- ‘It is possible that the long-run and short-run effects of policy are measurably different.’
- ‘I take the helmet back off, measurably more worried than I had been a moment before.’
- ‘Can they be effectively taught and measurably improved?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.