One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He shows us the meaninglessness of contemporary life.’
- ‘It had begun as an experiment to prove the meaninglessness of best-seller lists, or indeed any standard that equates quantity with quality.’
- ‘And if meaninglessness is the point, then they've done their job quite effectively.’
- ‘The lead character, Chip, struggles desperately to find a way to circumvent the terrible boredom and meaninglessness of existence.’
- ‘The content of the preface was repeated to the point of meaninglessness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.