One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
My family and relatives.
- ‘For Quentin, for Maggie, and for me and mine, I'll extinguish the life out of you!’
- ‘Tell your minions to stay away from me and mine.’
- ‘Any mercenary who comes after me and mine will pay the ultimate price.’
- ‘It's the least you can do after all that you and your kind have done to me and mine.’
- ‘You know, I could let this turn me bitter and hateful, but that's only affecting me and mine.’
- ‘But you've still not told me what is to concern me and mine in this.’
- ‘I consider it a great compliment to me and mine that you would consider our family worthy to be joined.’
- ‘Take this as a warning; if you ever come near me and mine again, I will kill you.’
- ‘There would be no one left to remember the wrong that was done to me and mine.’
- ‘You have led me and mine to the ultimate victory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.