One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
My family and relatives.
- ‘Tell your minions to stay away from me and mine.’
- ‘It's the least you can do after all that you and your kind have done to me and mine.’
- ‘You know, I could let this turn me bitter and hateful, but that's only affecting me and mine.’
- ‘Take this as a warning; if you ever come near me and mine again, I will kill you.’
- ‘For Quentin, for Maggie, and for me and mine, I'll extinguish the life out of you!’
- ‘I consider it a great compliment to me and mine that you would consider our family worthy to be joined.’
- ‘But you've still not told me what is to concern me and mine in this.’
- ‘Any mercenary who comes after me and mine will pay the ultimate price.’
- ‘You have led me and mine to the ultimate victory.’
- ‘There would be no one left to remember the wrong that was done to me and mine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.