One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Megabits per second.
- ‘Speeds would range from 10 megabits per second to 100 Mbps.’
- ‘The latter three trials target both residential and small business users with bandwidth services ranging from 128 kbps to 2 Mbps.’
- ‘If I were moving video from a PC to a TV and back, I'd opt for the 100 Mbps Ethernet and run wires myself.’
- ‘The maximum transfer that I could achieve on my home network was a bit over 8 Mbps, or about 1 MegaByte per second.’
- ‘Future systems that download data at 22 Mbps and upload at 5 Mbps would receive a 20% tax increase.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.