One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The month of May, especially in relation to the season of spring in which it falls.‘a procession of gaily decorated floats decked with flowers of Maytime’
springtime, eastertideView synonyms
- ‘Daily totals of 500 to 700 and even 1300 birds continued as a Maytime coastal feature during spells of settled weather.’
- ‘Duiske Concerts are staging a Maytime event with a one-off concert on May 13.’
- ‘Maytime in County Laois can only mean one thing for writers.’
- ‘These elegant northern birds are a Maytime feature on this stretch of tideway.’
- ‘The pair had kept their secret appointment and planned to meet again in the shining Maytime.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.