One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the case of macular degeneration, our experience mayn't completely serve us or the client if we don't understand what we're dealing with.’
- ‘As you mayn't hold the ball for more than three seconds, the game has pace; and as Norwegian girls are traditionally athletic, these matches are played with speed, skill and courage.’
- ‘Maybe if I sandwiched them between two cool movies, it mayn't be so noticeable, but I didn't think of that.’
- ‘They mayn't always understand the context of what they find appealing, but it still seems better than what hasn't worked in their own experience.’
- ‘Even though society mayn't grasp this simple idea doesn't make the concept bad.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.