One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To be honest, such dedication can impede the maximization of profits that our shareholders have every right to expect.’
- ‘The maximization of value, profit and satisfaction are still the critical success factors in a commercial transaction.’
- ‘But the next strategy for maximization of shareholder value was absolutely the greatest.’
- ‘Through measured results, they show this maximization.’
- ‘In realist theory, the maximization of power is achieved by the nation-state in the international sphere, not the government.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.