One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The maximization of value, profit and satisfaction are still the critical success factors in a commercial transaction.’
- ‘Through measured results, they show this maximization.’
- ‘But the next strategy for maximization of shareholder value was absolutely the greatest.’
- ‘In realist theory, the maximization of power is achieved by the nation-state in the international sphere, not the government.’
- ‘To be honest, such dedication can impede the maximization of profits that our shareholders have every right to expect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.