One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The successful materialization of these fugitive images is a challenge.’
- ‘The ‘boxlike contraption’ only gradually comes into focus, beginning with the ‘black tiles of ivory’ and completing its materialization with the reference to music.’
- ‘Every prime minister has his ups and his downs, the fulfilment of high hopes and the materialisation of deepest dreads.’
- ‘Starting with a sketch or model to accompany their proposal, the students must work through their ideas from conceptualisation to materialisation.’
- ‘All this seemed extremely close to the kind of materialization of time that preoccupied Einstein.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.