One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I admit that I am as materialistically driven as the next person.’
- ‘They are believed to have progressed immensely both materialistically as wells as monetarily during last fifteen years.’
- ‘Overall, there is little doubt that the lazy, gluttonous, selfish, possessive, lecherous, rich and materialistically orientated job candidates would have been suitably appalled by these prohibitions.’
- ‘The younger generations have benefited materialistically from globalisation and the low price of goods that would otherwise have been collected over a longer period.’
- ‘But many other representationalists are motivated by materialism and by the desire to reduce qualia to intentionality, holding that intentionality is the more materialistically tractable of the two.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.