One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But many other representationalists are motivated by materialism and by the desire to reduce qualia to intentionality, holding that intentionality is the more materialistically tractable of the two.’
- ‘Overall, there is little doubt that the lazy, gluttonous, selfish, possessive, lecherous, rich and materialistically orientated job candidates would have been suitably appalled by these prohibitions.’
- ‘They are believed to have progressed immensely both materialistically as wells as monetarily during last fifteen years.’
- ‘I admit that I am as materialistically driven as the next person.’
- ‘The younger generations have benefited materialistically from globalisation and the low price of goods that would otherwise have been collected over a longer period.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.