One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, this compilation proves they were matchlessly, defiantly odd.’
- ‘Anyone who believed such a thing was by definition clueless and delusional, and the lyrical contributions are matchlessly banal.’
- ‘Like all great artists, his best ideas were other people's, made matchlessly his own.’
- ‘Through half-shut eyes, it was possible to imagine the matchlessly fertile land the first explorers glimpsed, and to ponder what they might have made of the developments of the subsequent half-millennium.’
- ‘He was matchlessly unorthodox, brave, loving, generous, riotously funny, as well as shrewd and unsentimental, in a blend of human chemistry that is indeed irreplaceable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.