One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Any matchable tile to the skeleton layout must be played to it and no holdbacks are allowed for any player.’
- ‘And by the way, most of that is matchable because of the matching funds.’
- ‘It's only very recently that Registered births and deaths have been computerised and matchable.’
- ‘For presidential candidates accepting matching funds, a money order is considered to be a matchable contribution.’
- ‘Zoom forward to today, and there is nothing at all that is of matchable relevance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.