One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Stimulation of the genitals with the hand for sexual pleasure.‘a desire to engage in masturbation’‘mutual masturbation’
- ‘Included are three masturbation scenes, which is two too many in any movie.’
- ‘Indirect questions about masturbation yield contempt for even raising the subject.’
- ‘If you believe the hype of fitness magazines and clubs, walking's appeal and benefits rank somewhere along the lines of masturbation.’
- ‘We have already addressed the frequent allusion to adult masturbation.’
- ‘Masturbation entered the broad catalog of 19th-century imperial hypocrisy.’
- ‘Nobody admitted to masturbation, yet everyone carried on doing it.’
- ‘He invented corn flakes in 1898 as part of his diet for decreasing sexual desire and masturbation.’
- ‘She holds him to blame for his brother's masturbation, and she wants him out.’
- ‘I became depressed, and self-medicated with comic books and heavy masturbation.’
- ‘I don't buy that anyone in their right mind would prefer masturbation over sexual intercourse with a mutual partner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.