One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Stimulation of the genitals with the hand for sexual pleasure.‘a desire to engage in masturbation’‘mutual masturbation’
- ‘Indirect questions about masturbation yield contempt for even raising the subject.’
- ‘We have already addressed the frequent allusion to adult masturbation.’
- ‘Masturbation entered the broad catalog of 19th-century imperial hypocrisy.’
- ‘I became depressed, and self-medicated with comic books and heavy masturbation.’
- ‘He invented corn flakes in 1898 as part of his diet for decreasing sexual desire and masturbation.’
- ‘I don't buy that anyone in their right mind would prefer masturbation over sexual intercourse with a mutual partner.’
- ‘She holds him to blame for his brother's masturbation, and she wants him out.’
- ‘Nobody admitted to masturbation, yet everyone carried on doing it.’
- ‘Included are three masturbation scenes, which is two too many in any movie.’
- ‘If you believe the hype of fitness magazines and clubs, walking's appeal and benefits rank somewhere along the lines of masturbation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.